Apple Printing Craft
This is a fun, simple craft that is perfect for a back-to-school party! You use sliced apples to decorate a simple tote or t-shirt. It would also make a great teacher’s gift at the end of the school year!
Knife (Adults only!)
- Have a grown up carefully cut your apples in half with a sharp knife.
- Cut vertically for a traditional apple print, horizontally for a star print.
- Once cut, you should lightly cover your apple with fabric paint then press hard onto your canvas bag.
- Remember to lift straight up and not to use too much paint or the apple shape will be distorted.
- Continue stamping your apples as desired.
- Add iron on patches, glitter paint, buttons, or any other decoration you’d like.
- Follow the paint’s drying instructions before filling up your bag with your favorite books or school supplies.