Save This Buy That: Bring On The BBQ
May 7, 2015//Recipes
- Whole Corn
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chili Powder
- Remove the husks of the corn, but leave core for easier handling.
- Grill the corn on a hot grill or cast iron griddle pan until slightly charred, turning for even cooking.
- Smother with parmesan cheese and chili pepper to taste.
- Dinner Rolls
- Ground Hamburger
- Sliced Cheese
- Prepare hamburger with salt & pepper. Form into 1/4 size hamburger patties.
- Grill until well-done. (optional: Use boneless chicken breast quarters for BBQ Chicken Sliders)
- Slice open dinner rolls, top with favorite hamburger condiments.
- Spiral Noodles
- Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cook noodles, drain & set in fridge to cool.
- Dice broccoli, tomato and black olives. (optional vegetables: summer squash, cucumber, onion, or bell peppers) Toss into cooled noodles.
- Mix together mayonnaise and vinegar, with optional salt & pepper to taste, and pour over noodle mixture. Stir to combine and serve!
- Sliced Strawberries
- Whipped Cream
- Vanilla Cake Mix
- Cook vanilla cupcakes according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Slice strawberries into thin slices. Cut cooled cupcake in half.
- Layer cupcake halves, whipped cream, and sliced strawberries in tall glasses.