Color Contest 2018
Growing Up in the Valley's Color the Cover Contest
- The Contest shall run from 05/21/2018 to 07/31/2018. No entries will be accepted after 07/31/2018.
- The contest is open to any child age 3-18. Children should have parents permission before entering. Permission Form can be downloaded here.
- To enter, draw, paint, sketch and color the magazine cover coloring page OR a 7"x7" paper. You may use any medium you like, markers, crayon, paint, watercolors etc. Entries must be 2D. The image should reflect your dream or goal for yourself or our community.
- Entries with inappropriate words, images, likenesses will not be accepted.
- Completed entries may be turned in at any local Blue Eagle Credit Union office. With your cover, please include the full name and age of the artist, phone number, email and mailing address. For Blue Eagle Credit Union locations, please visit BlueEagleCreditUnion.com or call 800.342.3429
- All entries will become property of Growing Up in the Valley and Blue Eagle Credit Union and may be used in marketing materials or other uses. Entrant's contact information may be used by Growing Up in the Valley or Blue Eagle Credit Union for solicitation. Entries will not be returned.
- The winner will be chosen out of the eligible entries and the winning design used on Growing Up in the Valley's October 2018 cover. The winner will be featured in an article in the same issue. The winner shall also receive free movie tickets for a year (52 Regal Theater tickets total) courtesy of Blue Eagle Credit Union.
- No purchase necessary.
- Report Card Reward program is run solely by Blue Eagle Credit Union. For a full list of rules to qualify, please visit BlueEagleCreditUnion.com