November 3, 2012//Recipes
Time: 15 minutes
Age: Any & All!
Ingredients: Bread, Peanut Butter, Jelly, M&Ms, Pretzels
Equipment: butter knife, cookie cutter
- Make sure to lay out all of your supplies for easy assembly! Make extra as each completed sandwich is small
- Take your cookie cutter and place in the middle of a slice of bread. Press firmly. Repeat this step on a second slice.
- On one of your heart slices, spread peanut butter. On the second slice, spread jam or jelly.
- Carefully break two pretzels in half to create the antlers for your reindeer.
- Place a broken pretzel piece on each side of your peanut butter coated heart. Place the jelly coated heart on top.
- Dab your sandwich with peanut butter in the eye and nose locations. Place M&Ms on these spots and enjoy your reindeer!